Pool Place Ph Plus - 6 Lbs.
Pool Place Ph Plus raises the pH of swimming pool water. The proper range is 7.2 -7.8. This range will allow your sanitizer to work more effectively, reduce equipment corrosion, reduce eye irritation and reduce skin dryness.
BEFORE ADDING THIS PRODUCT TO YOUR POOL:
- Measure the pH of the pool water with a reliable test kit or test strip.
- If pH is below 7.2, add This Product at the rate of 1 Ib per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
HOW TO ADD THIS PRODUCT TO YOUR POOL:
- Broadcast this product over the entire pool surface.
- Keep the circulation pump running.
- Retest the pH level after 4 hours.
- Repeat treatment as necessary until pH is in the acceptable range of 7.2 to 7.8 (ideal pH is 7.4 to 7.6).
HOW TO PREVENT PH VARIATIONS OR BUFFERING:
- Keep the total alkalinity between 80 -120 parts per million (ppm).
- Test alkalinity every 2 weeks with a reliable test kit or test strip.
TO DETERMINE POOL CAPACITY IN U.S. GALLONS:
- Rectangular Pool-Multiply length (ft.) x width (ft.) x average depth (ft.) x 7.5.
- Round Pool-Multiply diameter (ft.) x diameter (ft.) x average depth (ft.) x 5.9.
- Oval Pool-Multiply long diameter (ft.) x short diameter (ft.) x average depth (ft.) x 5.9.