Pool Place Ph Minus - 3 Lbs.
Pool Place pH Minus lowers the pH and the total alkalinity of swimming pool water. The ideal pH range is 7.4 - 7.6. A pH in this range will allow your sanitizer to work effectively, reduce equipment corrosion, reduce eye irritation and reduce skin dryness.
HOW TO LOWER PH BEFORE ADDING THIS PRODUCT TO YOUR POOL
- Measure the pH of the pool water with a reliable test kit or test strip.
- Use the table below to determine the correct amount of this product to add to your pool.
HOW TO ADD THIS PRODUCT TO YOUR POOL
- Ensure the circulation system is on and functioning.
- Broadcast this product evenly over the surface of the pool.
- Water may be retested and additional product added, if needed, after 4 hours.
CAUTION: Do not add this product into the skimmer, near underwater lights, near metal ladders or near metal fixtures; Do not add water to this product, always add this product into the water; Do not add more than 32 ounces of this product per 10,000 gallons pool water at one time.
HOW TO LOWER TOTAL ALKALINITY
Always adjust total alkalinity first. Keep the total alkalinity between 80-120 parts per million (ppm). Test the total alkalinity with a reliable test kit or test strip. If the total alkalinity is high: 1. Add 2 Ibs. of this product for every 10,000 gallons of pool water to lower alkalinity 10 ppm. 2. Keep the circulation pump running. 3. Add this product in one spot at the deepest part of the pool. Repeat the procedure until the desired total alkalinity is reached. Always wait at least 4 hours between treatments.