Pool Place Oxidizer Shock II - 2 Lbs.

by Baleco
$11.99

Chlorine too high but your pool is still green or cloudy? Restore sparkle and clarity to your swimming pool or hot-tub water with our non-chlorine oxidizing shock.

Active Ingredient:Potassium Monopersulfate

DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Do not use when swimmers are present. Oxidizer Shock II contains no chlorine or other sanitizer and should be used for oxidizer treatment only. For routine disinfection, use an EPA Registered Product according to label directions. Regular use of Oxidizer Shock II will remove most of the contaminants that accumulate in swimming pool and spa water.

DIRECTIONS FOR SWIMMING POOLS
WHEN TO USE :
For initial treatment or at pool opening. Weekly. After heavy use. After heavy rain or wind. At pool closing.

HOW TO USE:

  1. For the initial treatment, or when opening or closing pools for the season, add Oxidizer Shock II at the rate of 2 pounds per 10,000 gallons of water. 
  2. For weekly care, and after heavy use, heavy rain or wind add Oxidizer Shock II at the rate of 1 pound per 10,000 gallons of water per treatment.
  3. For heavily contaminated pools, more frequent treatment may be required.

HOW TO APPLY: Broadcast the required amount of Oxidizer Shock II uniformly over the surface of the pool water, adding two-thirds of the total dose over the deep end of the pool. Run the circulation system for at least 8 hours to insure proper distribution. For best results, apply Oxidizer Shock II when no swimmers are in the pool, preferably at night.

DIRECTIONS FOR SPAS & HOT-TUBS:
WHEN TO USE:
After every spa use. Once per week if the spa is not being used.

HOW TO USE:

  1. Every time the spa is used it must be oxidized. 
  2. After every use, add 2 ounces of Oxidizer Shock II per 300 gallons of water. 
  3. Run the pump for at least 30 minutes. 
  4. Turn the jets on and off once or twice after adding Oxidizer Shock II to improve treatment.