by Speck Pumps
The cartridge filters have been manufactured for above-ground and in-ground pools. The injection-molded tank provides durability and years of dependable service. The tank is injection-molded ensuring extreme durability and years of reliable service. Exceptional water clarity is achieved with a 100% polyester media cartridge.
- Equipped with 1.5” quick disconnect unions and a large 1.5” drain plug for easy debris removal.
- The injection-molded tank construction provides dependable corrosion-free performance.
- The filter is designed with a lock ring lid closer to make access to the cartridge for cleaning a snap.
- All filter systems are equipped with a pump-to-filter plumbing package with quick disconnect unions.
- Built-in air relief valve and pressure gauge.
- Cartridge with 100% polyester media provides long cleaning cycles and results in long cartridge life.
- Filter Systems are designed to make assembly and installation quick and easy.
- Heavy-duty injection-molded plastic equipment base keeps the filter elevated, away from harm.