Pool Place Copper Algae Out - 1 Qt.
- single treatment lasts 3 months
- kills black, green, mustard & red algae
- non-foaming, non-staining formula
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Maintain pool water in the pH range of 7.2 to 7.8.
- Ensure that filteration system is working properly and that filteration system is adequate.
- A regular brushing program will assist in the removal of stubborn algae.
- Calculate the volume of algaecide required for your pool.
- Add the diluted product directly to the pool, distributing over as wide an area as possible.
- While this product controls algae, it is important that adequate levels of sanitizers (chlorine) be maintained to control bacterial growth.